Friday, April 24, 2009

Princess VS Mini Me

"If I meet an angry man, somebody who is truly angry without a reason, I often wonder if the cause might be something as simple as small penis size..."
- Jonas Swensson



Kiddie, Chat na Dash?

Friends, if you truly love your JOB don’t do this at work :) Well Im not saying naman that I don’t luurrve my JOB, believe me I DO! (what with the economy now and all that?) It’s just that, I easily get bored and staring at my Excel File however colorful it is for the next 5 hours can send me to Snoozeville faster than any of Japan's Bullet trains! So what’s a princess gotta do? Well a princess gotta do what a princess gotta do! Web Based IRC here I come! Yeahhh baby... (yeah baby jeeed?) Yes I do chat while Im at work, I know it’s bad, BUT! HEY! I pride myself in multi-tasking is the key to success! hehehe. I can chat and call and keep my Excel files updated. So yeah, leave the chatting to us professional’s hehehe


You are now Logged on as PrincessKd

Unlike some faggots out there, I don’t go and tell other stupid faggots that Im discreet, straight acting, straight tripper blah blah and all that stupid descriptions, that most mermaids online tend to use as phrases of adjectives when asked how they look like! And even if I did, I couldn’t walk away with it,(please refer to profile pic.) Boy this whole thing about gay community over the net chatting needs a different BLOG on its own! Anyways, when I go online I usually post in the room "Kinsa naay alum sa tintin dere?" (Who has a mole in his penis, here?) and when asked about my "ASL" which is like the ultimate form of greetings over the net...I just tell them Im GAY... straight out. That way I don’t waste my time and theirs, Im sure they have their own delusional market of discreet people wherein discreet happens to be a very warped definition of faggots acting like what a discreet gay guy should really be. So having said that, one of them trippers sent me a message..."Ako naa koy alum! Oh you’re gay? Cool... are you a shemale?" TOINKS! Mao na ni. You tell them your gay and they automatically assume your either the parlolistang bading or you had a sex reassignment done to your upper torso...since Iv heard its more cheaper than having your birdie be placed where the sun will never reach it (wink). I believe that a picture says a lot more than mere words to describe me physically, so I just sent him my pic. It turned out that he like what he saw and said..."Mit ta na"


BOOKING na Gheng?

Unsay dugayan diba? So we agreed to meet and greet hahaha whattaterm! I was taller than him which surprised me because when he showed me his pic he didn’t look uhmm small...note to self, don’t forget to ask for the height even if chat mate shows a pic that exudes an aura of a basketball player. We met near the gates of a posh subdivision in Talamban named after the miraculous baby Jesus... oh di ba? If that’s not clue enuff I dunno what is. Assuming ra kaayo ko...Since I thought we are near the subdivision, we'd be doing the deed in his house...Og sa dihang ni para sya og Taxi...What the heck, sabi nga nila,"sleep in the bed you made" or something like that...hehehe sure there's a bed where we are heading at, but I doubt if there will be any sleeping- not if I can help it! Finally we arrived in the land of the Queens (ahaha im so enjoying this uber obvious clue giving) we got a room and once inside... I went down on him and...


WUUUTTT DAAAA!!!

Have you ever been in a situation wherein your body is automatically reacting to the situation of the environment you are in but your head is telling you not to act in a way that may prove un-beneficial for your well being? Oh...maybe like having your face rearranged in way that youd end up having your nose as your second ear or lips transformed into a pouting horror twice the size of Pops? A situational Example would be, your boss is talking to you about your performance and all the while a snot is hanging from his nose? How about a Pañero of your father who the family owed so much since it was thru him that papa has work right now? Who came over for a visit and suddenly farted during dinner? I see you get my point. Well that’s what happened when I saw Mr. Mini Me's TINTIN.


The Long or short of it... (giggles)

I really don’t know how to describe it but, according to drgreene.com, the appendage I saw hanging from the genital area of Mr. Mini Me...that thing with a mole is called... A Micropenis. As defined, a micropenis is a penis that is more than 2.5 standard deviations below the average size for age. In a newborn, a stretched penile length less than ¾ inch (1.9 cm) is micropenis. Which means if you are already an adult and your tintin is 2.5 below the average tintin size erect or flaccid, by the way, the average penis is five to seven inches (127 to 178 mm)long when erect (measured from the tip of the penis head to the abdomen). Well its safe to say you are a Mini Me. Yes it was that SMALL! No exaggeration! If you knew me personally you would know I don’t exaggerate about things, especially about tintins!


Its not the size that counts...

Cow Dung! So what happened after I saw Mr. Mini Me's Thing? Well, that time I was just so thankful that I was able to hold my hysterical laughter in which was ready to spill over, I mean one wrong move and I swear I wouldnt have possibly cared less, I will laugh my fat arse off! As a matter of fact, I acted so well that I deserve an award jud ba! So,I pulled my hair back and went to work...suffice to say, I felt like I did my good deed for the week! Sure I didn’t get my satisfaction...Hello! After I saw his sausage, for the sake of friendship I no longer took my skinny jeans off oi...respeto...ahahaha... Mga Ghengs! Size DOES matter!


No comments: